Thursday 24 December 2009

Happy Christmas everyone!


Hi everyone and wishing you all have a very Happy Christmas.  Sorry I've not posted anything for a while but I've been so busy with Christmas and everything.  I was going to post something last weekend but we were one of the unfortunate ones to loose our electricity for 2 1/2 days.  You don't appreciate how much you rely on it until you don't have it.

Anyway, here are a couple of boards I made as presents for my son and my sister.  Hope you like them!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Linda

    I saw you post just now so popped over and feel dreadful I missed this one.

    I do apologise not coming by sooner, but Christmas and New Year I seemed to miss so much.

    See you were one of the unforunates who lost power, we were lucky, but know several who were affeted like you. As you say only when we don't have it do we realise just how dependent we are.

    Belated Happy New Year to you and your family.

    B x

    ReplyDelete