Sunday 31 October 2010

30th Birthday

Good afternoon fellow bloggers.  Rather overcast today here in the Fens but a few climpses of the sun have been seen.  Did you all remember to put the clocks back an hour - we forgot and then I remembered in the middle of the night, but of course I was not going to get out of bed to alter them at that hour of the day so hubby got up his usual time which of course was one hour earlier and we had a cup of tea at silly o'clock this morning. 

Anyway, my youngest son is 30 year's old today (that makes me depressed lol) and this is the easel card I made for him - sorry about the photo quality, my little digi camera seems to have a gremlin at the moment!  I hate making mens' cards, I find them difficult.  He loves music and playing guitar so I thought that should be the theme.  The image is a digital download from KennyK - worth a visit to his website for something different.  I got the inspiration from a card in the gallery on the site.  I've coloured the image with Copics, the papers are from stash along with the red and black card.  I've used white brads in the circles and corners.  The jazz border is an All Night Media stamp which I have had for years.  This I've stamped onto white card with black Versafine and clear embossed.  The sentiment is a See-D's and again stamped and embossed.  The 30 was cut using Cricut cartridge Alphalicious and I've used a silver guitar charm to finish.  Hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Morning Linda

    Yes, silly o'clock here as well yesteday and the dogs seemed to think breakfast and dinner should have arrived much earlier.

    Was really lovely to see you Saturday, I thoroughly enjoyed our day.

    A super card for your son, sure he loved it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi linda this is gorgeous, so love it.
    had a great day on saturday, so enjoyed it it seemed a great atmosphere. hope you are ok love chris xx

    ReplyDelete