Sunday 5 February 2012

The Fluffy White Stuff


Hi Everyone, just thought I'd share a few photos with you that my hubby took in the garden this morning.  The dogs loved all this white stuff, the bees were hopefully snug in their hives but the chickens were completely bewildered by it all.

The snow had blown into quite deep drifts in places.  The car was imprisoned in the garage which didn't matter too much as the snow had drifted from the road to our gate  so we couldn't get out anyway.  Just as well we bought a new snow shovel yesterday! Well, I suppose we had to have some sooner or later 'Roll On Spring'











I'd also like to share with you a card I made for my Great Niece a while ago.  The image is digital, can't remember where from.  Using bookatrix I cut out pearlescent card in shades of pink which I layered.  I made pink roses using Brenda's template (I had a bit of trouble with them, they didn't hold together very well - my fault entirely) and punched out some leaves to finish.  The sentiment was computer generated and I used nesties to cut out both this and the image .  Finished with ribbon and crystals.  I also made a little stand with a template from the internet.

Thanks for looking. Take care, Linda x


1 comment:

  1. Hei Linda.
    This card is just so beautiful decorated and i like the pink color as well.You have made a lot of good here on the blog. See that you have something white on the ground i England too, hope you enjoy yourselves with snow. Have a nice day Linda ;-)

    ReplyDelete