Sunday 18 March 2012

Sunshine Yellow - Allsorts Challenge '3 in a row'

Good morning everyone and Happy Mother's Day!.  I had a beautiful bunch of pink tulips from my son who's still at home and also some toiletries - he said he was going to buy me some Olay products but it had for 'Aging Skin' on the box so he thought better of it - bless, he knows not to upset mother!  Anyway no cooking for me today, the boys are doing it - hope it's edible (lol).



My card today is for the 'Allsorts Challenge' 3 in a row.  The stamp is from a Woodware set which I've coloured with Copics.  The background is a digital paper and I've used a Martha Stewart punch around the page for the mat. I used Tim Holtz distress ink 'Antique Linen' around the edges although it's not that clear. I cut a frame using my Cricut which I embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.  The corners are cut with Memory Box dies which I have just bought (they are really beautiful dies - I'm already looking for more). The butterfly is cut with a Marianne die and I've detailed the body with crystals.  Three buttons at the base complete the card.

Hope you like,  Take care, Linda x

2 comments:

  1. Morning Linda

    What a lovely sunny card, so pretty and feminine.

    Hope you have a good Mothering Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy card I love the yellow tones!!!

    Thanks for joining in our 3 in a row challenge this week at Allsorts, Good luck in the draw :)

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete