Sunday 29 April 2012

Sarah Kay Engagement Card

Afternoon everyone, I won't say good because the weather here is atrocious, but on the positive side it's good for blogging and crafting!  My share with you today is an engagement card I was asked to make for a work colleague.  The image is Sarah Kay which I stamped onto a mat cut with my Cricut and coloured with Copics.  The background papers are digital and the borders were created with a Martha Stuart punch. I used raffia lace underneath the mat and diecut corners using Memory Box dies to which I added a bit of bling.  The sentiment was computer generated and again the mat was cut with my Cricut.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I've punch some leave. The butterfly from stash.  Hope you like!  Enjoy the rest of the day - Linda x


No comments:

Post a Comment