Monday 11 February 2013

Another Flower Fairy

Hello fellow bloggers, I'm back!  Just a quick post with a card I made for my charity box at work.

No stamping apart from the happy birthday sentiment .  The fairy is decoupage from a Flower Fairies CD and I've added a bit of Fairy Dust to her wings and dress with a sprinkling of glitter.  The frame I cut using Cricut carts George and basic shapes and Fabulous Finds (I think) . I then ran it through a cuttlebug embossing folder. The lattice was cut with a Spellbinders die.  The papers are Raspberry Road digi's.  I've used a memory box die for the fancy corner, a Tonic punch butterfly with a sprinkling of glitter. The flower and leaves are spellbinders bitty blooms and the book is cut from an old Sizzix die (glad I kept it now).


Hope you like - have a lovely day.  Hugs Linda xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow Linda, I like this card. Nice color.
    Hope you get well.

    Big hugs from me ;-)

    ReplyDelete