Thursday 4 April 2013

Poppy Tilda

Good morning everyone.  My god it's cold in the Fens this morning and sleeting a little - when will spring arrive?  Today I'm sharing with you a card I made using 'Poppy Tilda', I think she is so sweet.  I've coloured her with Copics and Prisma pencils which are my favourite colouring mediums at the moment.  I've used  nesties dies for the circles, a border stamp (can't remember the make) a Dawn Bibby stamp (little flowers) on the large circle and a stamped sentiment.  Papers and ribbon from stash.



I would like to enter it into this week's 'Bearly-Mine' challenge which is a sketch.  Hope you all have a nice day. Hugs, Linda x

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic poppy Tilda card you have made that fits in well with the Bearly Mine Challenge this week of “a sketch”. Amazing. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete