Thursday 11 April 2013

Cheers!

Hi everyone, a late one today/tomorrow - however you look at it.  At last the weather is improving and the forecasters are saying it will be up into the 20's next week - wow I can't wait!

The card I'm sharing with you today is a bi-fold card, the images (from La Pashe 'Flippin Men') are stamped with Memento and coloured with Copics.



The hinges were cut with my Cricut using Sure Cuts Alot and a SVG I found on the net.  I added 'Glossy Accents' to the beer droplets and the beer glasses.  The papers and card from stash.






I am entering it into 'Cards for Men' challenge -April Fools!

Hope you like!  Hugs, Linda x

5 comments:

  1. Gatefold cards are one of my fave folds, you rocked it! Love the image, beautifully colored - perfect card for any man! So glad you joined us for our April Fool's Challenge at Cards for Men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei Linda, i dag skriver jeg på norsk, og du bruker translaten og oversetter. Det er så mye bedre å skrive på norsk, da engelsk ikke er min streke side her i livet. Dette kortet du har laget her er bare så utrolig flott, fine detaljer med øldråpene som ligger på gulvet under kaggen. Og når kortet blir åpnet så får ser vi mange ølglass før vi fortsetter å åpne og ser mannen med ryggen til oss. Kjempeflott stempel. Hvor kommer det fra? Dette kortet blir jeg i godt humør av, cheers ( skål). Ha en fin dag og helg.
    Klem fra Sissel ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card for a man and love the way you have designed the card.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Linda, Rita, Rolf, Bjorn and me are now in Gran canaria. We have a god time now, blue sky and warm weather. Life is tor.
    Hug Sissel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sissel, I'm envious - although It's warmer here now I'd rather be on the beach. Love to everyone - enjoy your holiday. Hugs, Linda x

      Delete